1. You should fly into the Athens airport (ATH), arriving on Sunday, September 13, arriving no later than noon to take the ferry in Piraeus (Athens) to Syros (approximately 3 hour journey). If you arrive later than that time for any reason, you will need to take the ferry the next day and meet us in Syros. You might want to arrive in Athens the day before and stay in a hotel near the airport if you can't arrange an earlier flight or if you'd like to get a jump start on recovering from jet lag.
2. If you would like to extend your trip to Greece by arriving early or staying longer, you can make arrangements on your own, with a travel agent, or you can contact Catherine at the Hotel Alkyon for her assistance at email@example.com. Other Greek islands are easily accessible by plane or by ferries. It is very inexpensive to fly from Athens to Rome, if you would like to continue your adventure in Italy!
3. All participants on the trips must be over the age of sixteen.
4. Your family or friends who don't scrapbook are welcome to join us on our adventure. They will pay $100 less than those who participate in the class. Anyone who accesses the classroom must pay the full per person rate.
5. There are no refunds for any activities planned for the retreat in which you don't participate.
6. Unfortunately the hotel and activities are not handicap accessible. You will need to be able to walk on our tours and climb up and down steps. Please email me with questions if you have problems with mobility that might hinder your enjoyment of the trip. You will need to handle your own luggage on and off the ferry.
7. If you need a roommate to take advantage of the double room rate, please send an email to Debby at firstname.lastname@example.org and every effort will be made to find you a roommate. If you are registering with a friend that will be your roommate, please send an email and note that in your registration.
8. Cancellation and refund policy: Your deposit is not refundable for any reason.
You can pay in full and not have to worry about making payments or you can make payments each month. The balance will be divided up over the next months with a monthly payment due on the first of each month. I've found that the most convenient way to make the payments is for you to send me checks all at one time that are filled out and post dated for the first of each month. Payment in full for the September trip on July 1, 2020.
Payments can be made by check or by Paypal. If you wish to pay by Paypal (send your payment to email@example.com), please add 3.5% to each of your payments. In the US, I prefer payment by check sent to Debby Schuh, 4470 Arondale Drive, Williamsville, NY 14221.
Once I receive your deposit, I will email you a registration form for you to scan and email back to me or mail to me.
There are no refunds for any payments that I have made on your behalf that are non-refundable. Please have travel insurance in place to cover your expenses in case you would need to cancel your registration.